Dear friends and members of GCRP:
In preparation for the “International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People” on the 29th of November, the Global Campaign to Return to Palestine invites its valued members and friends to take advantage of all existing means and events; to expose the horrible crimes committed against the Palestinian people, to awaken people’s awareness of the just cause of Palestine, and to encourage them to offer support and solidarity with the Palestinians; in order for justice and peace to prevail all over the world.
Therefore, we invite you to take advantage of the public interest in the World Cup in Qatar, which will be launched at the same time with the International Day of Solidarity with Palestinian People. Shedding light on the oppression Palestinians are facing, the violations to which Al-Aqsa Mosque and its religious sanctities are exposed, and to work to stimulate the presence of the Palestinian cause in the minds and consciences of the peoples of the world of their various affiliations, and to link solidarity with the Palestinians to true values of sport. Therefore, we suggest the following:
- Organizing various activities that contribute to achieving the desired goal, such as vigils and marches in support of the Palestinian people, during which the poster designed by the campaign for this occasion can be displayed, and the participants are asked to express solidarity by taking pictures and sharing them on their social media pages, while photographing their
- Communicate with the fan clubs of the participating teams in the World Cup, and encourage them to raise the flags of Palestine inside the sports stadiums (each according to his country).
- Ask players and famous people in the sports world in your country to record a supporting message to show solidarity with the Palestinian
- Massive tweeting using the hashtag #WithPalestine during the World Cup matches, on Solidarity Day, November
As we celebrate together the 9th anniversary of the founding of the Global Campaign to Return to Palestine, during which we were – in cooperation and coordination with you – in the service of the universal and just Palestinian cause, we look forward to more participation, interaction and working together to enhance united solidarity in defense of truth and justice, and in support of the oppressed Palestinian people.
Global Campaign to Return to Palestine
- MRN reflections on the Fifth Global Convention of Solidarity with Palestine held in Johannesburg from 3-5 December 2023 - December 7, 2023
- Gaza’s children: Victims of war or superheroes? - December 6, 2023
- The Fifth Global Convention of Solidarity with Palestine - December 4, 2023